It's almost ready for planting!!
I have about 1/2 of my seeds bought.
To plant:
-cucumbers
-corn (2 kinds)
-tomatoes
-broccoli
-cherry tomatoes
-bush beans
-zucchini
-carrots
-pumpkins (2 kinds)
-radishes
-spinach
-sunflowers
-blueberries
-rhubarb (already in the garden)
We also have some beautiful blooms around our place right now.
Happy Spring to you All!!!!
Oh, your garden looks just like ours! I love all your colorful bushes and trees and flowers - a real taste of spring. Always such a lift coming to your blog, Lisa. Bless you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place for a garden and what a great list of things to plant. I just love flowering trees and the pink flowering tree by your garden is so cheery! Blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDeleteWell I must say your garden looks ten times better than mine already! LOL! My cousin tilled mine yesterday and we weren't home so he started it for us and it wasn't in the right spot, then we showed him where and it ended up we couldn't because that "mound of dirt" we wanted all spread out was really a mound of old concreate that no one bothered to get rid of after we re-did the porch! AHHHH! So my garden is crooked and narrow and a little silly, but hey it will grow veggies right? :) LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of work. Im glad your motivated. I be over to sare in the harvest. :) LOL
ReplyDeleteLook like a lot of work. Im glad you have some motivation. :)
ReplyDeleteDirt is beauty! Well at least it is handsome!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you stopped by my blog- it looks as though we have quite a bit in common! :) I'll be following your blog! :)
ReplyDelete