Thursday, September 25, 2008

I LOVE FALL!!





This is my favorite time of year. I love the leaves changing colors, the cool, crisp mornings, the warm sunny days, and just the feel of the air.
I always am amazed at how God has designed the seasons.

The other day, I got my fall decorations out of the storage room and put them around the house. It's always fun when the kids get home from school and notice changes that I've made.
Happy Fall, y'all!


2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    It's so good to hear from you! I'm so glad you tracked me down :). I'm so excited to be able to see what is going on in your life through your blog. I'll bet that everyone in Drain misses you so much.
    I write on two blogs, the one for Bryan's photography, which you found earlier (www.bryanruppphotography.wordpress.com) and the one that I post things from my writing class on: www.leahrupp.blogspot.com
    My mom doesn't have one yet, but she really should.
    I'll bet your kiddos are getting all grown up...can't wait to see more pictures of them. I always think about Lindsay at the ladie's retreat and how sweet she was!
    I hope that you have a great Friday!
    With Love,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of you this time of year. Teh minute the fall decorations hit the walmart shelves. I so miss your house smelling like pumpkin spice candles and gingerbread:) the tree outside your old house changing that beautiful red. Sigh. I miss you my beautiful Lisa.

    ReplyDelete