Friday, September 26, 2008

Ryan's Photo Shoot


On occasion I will hand the camera over to one of the kids. Since I am the main photo-taker, I do not show up very often in pictures. Which is not all that bad, but I do realize that some day my kids will look at the family albums and notice that Mom was not in the pictures.
So especially if we are on some family outing, I will pass it off for awhile. It is interesting to discover what they found worthy of "shooting" at the end of the day.

This day Ryan asked me if he could use the camera just around the house. I said, "Sure."
A few days later, I loaded them onto the computer. Wow! He got some great pics of his baby sister, Lindsey. I guess she was the model for this shoot.

Good Job , Ryan!

3 comments:

  1. Cute kids! I hear you on not being in the pictures. I hardly ever take pictures of myself, as I too am the photographer.

    Did you guys move to Corvallis?

    Keep us posted as we head to the OSU games all of the time. It would be fun to meet up with you guys!
    Take care,

    P.S Our blogs is majorfamiyfun.blogspot.com

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little photographer we have:) He has quite the natural eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thining that he can put some photos in the fair along with the rabbits. The top one is frame-worthy. - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete