Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthday Happenings




We had Lindsey's birthday party yesterday.

I was really hoping and praying that the weather would cooperate so the kids could play outside and the adults could enjoy the deck.

Nope!!! No such luck!
Wind and rain all day.

Oh well, we still had a nice day with family and friends, celebrating our Little Sunshine... Lindsey!

She got a Dora The Explorer Trike from Mommy & Daddy. Oh, she was soooo excited! This girl loves Dora!
She also got a bunch of books and dresses... 2 things she loves.
So, Lindsey is now offically 2 years old. OH MY!

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday to Lindsey!!! Glad she had a great Birthday. Love-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she had a wonderful birthday! We got your weather yesterday but I'm glad it held off here on Saturday because we would not have fit 70 people in my house! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is two already!!! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the birthday posts. My almost May day baby turned twenty-three over the weekend. All my girls were born very close to a holiday that caused them to think the holiday hoopla was all about them. Happy Birthday to Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete