Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Girls...

I bought the little picnic basket for 2.99 at Goodwill.


It makes for some perfect Little House on the Prairie play time.







Sugar and Spice and everything nice;
That's what little girls are made of!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh they are so darling! Before I even read your post I thought, "Little House on the Prairie"! I know you enjoy your girls. Makes me wish I had a couple myself:)
    Bless you all today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! It reminds me of morgan and how she took all those pictures of brooke and logan in their little house clothes and I went and lost them :( Oh well, she'll have to do it again. This is sooooo cute! How blessed you are lisa love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cute. Lindsay looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute, but then I you don't need me to tell you that do you!

    That poem about girls and boys, makes me giggle because I wanted to be made out of snip and snails and puppy dog tails. Boys, they had all the fun. I wished I had been able to grasp then what was so wonderful about womanhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Little House on the Prairie play time!! Precious. And your garden is making me envious!

    ReplyDelete