After getting the kids off to school this morning, I began the daily routine of tidying up.
In the kids' bathroom, I found this on the counter...
Translation: " I KO declare freedom."
That would be my 10 year old son.
The history buff.
The lover of antiques and antique hunting.
The one intrigued by geneology.
The child who checks out books on the Civil War instead of SpongeBob.
I'm not sure what this message on toilet paper is supposed to mean or what significance it has.
It may have something to do with the fact that he has been grounded for the past week and last night was the end of his "service".
But it sure has brightened my morning routine!!
Oh man, I love my kids!!
That is funny! At least he didn't write SOS on the toilet paper while he was grounded!!
ReplyDeleteYes you do, it shows and it is why I love to read your blog!
ReplyDeleteOh, how funny! You have the sweetest little family! I have stuffed all of my children's little notes away in their scrapbooks. They make me smile when I go back and look at them and it always makes my children laugh. Blessings, Kathleen
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright 10 year old you have. That's something you need to tuck away in a drawer to laugh with him many years down the road.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Definitely save it for future years.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny and I have a son (the one who I posted about today) that loves all things history too... especially Civil War history. Thanks for visiting me so that I could come visit you!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
that is hilarious! Soooo kyle!
ReplyDeleteHow funny and sweet. I guess he felt like he was free at last!
ReplyDelete