And if you happen to see this at the grocery store, you better get it! Or maybe you could drive all day just to find it.... I think I probably would! Yes, it's that good!!! :
I also have plans for some crafty fun today.
Found this pattern to use for the school Hobby Hour on the 16th. So cute! :
I'll have to get some kits made up for the elementary kids to put him together.
Check out the Kaboose site for a bunch of great kid crafts, ornaments, gifts, etc.
I stumbled upon this site, Homeberries. Oh my gravy!!! I'm in love with all the stitchery patterns here. And the best part, they are FREE!
Now don't ya just wish you could hang out with my girls and me today? (or is it, my girls and I?)
Jammies, quilts, woodstove, peppermint Chai, and crafts. What could be better?
The only hitch in my plans today.... I have to go into town to pick up a certain prescription. Ya know the kind... it keeps my kid count at 4.
Hope you all have a blessed day! Remember to give God thanks for His amazing love and the wonders He surrounds us with each day!!!
(Question for you bloggers: When I post a link, such as the Kaboose site above, why does it say that the link is broken when you try to click on it and go to the site ? Am I doing something wrong when I type in the site address?)
Yes! I wish I could hang out with you and the girls. This post makes me remember the days when I homeschooled our children. We had such wonderful times doing things together. I don't have an answer to your link posting question. Sorry. Have a happy week. blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDeleteOooo, I would love to be there! It sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteFor the link - I usually go to the website and highlight and copy the address that's in the browser bar window at the top, then paste it into the post (in the link window) instead of trying to type in the address. Sometimes that seems to make a difference....?
I'm jealous of your day! :) Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteWe got a visit from Mr Frost last night too! :)
Mr. Frost is a beautiful artist/visitor, only outdone by his rival, Mr. Snow:) Love all your pics, Lisa! Always a treat coming over here.
ReplyDeleteLisa, I tried the link and it came up on my search bar (not sure what it's called) as http://www.blogger.com/www.homeberries.com and then said not found. However, when I got rid of the www.blogger.com and just had www.homeberries.com it worked.
ReplyDeleteWhen you are creating a post and want to post a link. Type in the body of your post whatever it is you want to link. For example, you used the word homeberries. After you do that, take your mouse and highlight homeberries and then click on the little link button and type in the website address. It should work. I don't know if this makes sense or not.