Friday, December 4, 2009

My Kind of Christmas

Some little glimpses of Christmas at our home:



Christmas Hearts by Tim Roehl--- Get it, read it, treasure it!!


What it's all about!--- Jesus








I love those cheap, velvety bows from the Dollar Tree












Stitchery in progress. Free pattern from the Gum Tree Designers.
Hope you all are having a blessed Christmas season so far. God is good.


4 comments:

  1. All your Christmas stuff looks so sweet. I especially love the bows on the fence (and I LOVE that fence - that kind of fence is at the top of my yard wish list :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, There's something magical about your decorating:) I know your kids love living with such a spirit-filled mom, Christmas and otherwise:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you crocheted doily I love to crochet, and your decorating is my style, country.


    mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. How warm and loving, the feeling in and around your country home! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete