- call hospital about outrageous ER bill
- call orthodontist about down payment on phase 2 for Bear
- call 4-H lady about photography contest and then make arrangements with other 4-h mom for traveling to contest
- call my brother to make sure my hubby and boys can stay at their place this weekend for boys weekend skiing
- bake bread
- change Kaycie's sheets
- clean bathrooms yuck!
- bake banana bread to use those nasty bananas sitting on my counter
- balance checkbook
- make sure the boys' laundry is all caught up so they have jeans and underwear for this weekend
That's my written list that sits on the counter to check off as I go. I'm sure there is so much more that needs to be done, but I seriously doubt I'll get to anything else today.
But on a positive note, I'm glad to be home today. It has been so busy lately that I really need this day at home to catch up.
Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow or the next day with funner (is that a word?) things to chat about.
Ah, the life of a mommy and wife!
ReplyDeleteNo, funner is not a word but you can totally use it anyway! :)
"May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word." 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
Good luck with your list!
ReplyDeleteHeehee! Thanks for commenting about my blog post about the Root, Shoots, Buckets & Boots...I SAW IT HERE! HAHA! That is why I'm giggling! :) I put those other ones you recommended on hold at my library also! :) Thanks a million! :)
ReplyDeleteBusy organized days, are as much a blessing as free-wheelin' random ones, don't ya think? and I definitely like both of them at home. But today I must go in town, argh.
ReplyDelete