I've been to the spa!
Well, kinda.
Our church puts on a Ladies Night Out every few months. This was the first one I've been able to attend and it was so great!
The theme was Spa Retreat... Resting In The Lord.
The decorations were soothing and relaxing. The food was delicious. The fellowship was sweet.
Everybody got a spa treatment on their hands.
As you can see, my hands can use all the help they can get!!!
The next Ladies Night Out is in May. It is going to be about herb gardens and how to use your home-grown herbs. Should be fun.... looking forward to it!
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."--- Matthew 11:28
Oh Lisa, Pretty hands! Don't you love Ladies Night Out?! Our little church has started doing that too and it really benefits those who come. I always hate to miss.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I meant to leave a comment on your checkbook covers last week but was suddenly interrupted and am just getting back to the blogs. You are so talented and they are so sweet!! I think the fabrics and design are just perfect. Bless you bunches!
What a great idea! It sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd He does!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time, wear gloves now! (that's your extra mom talking!)