Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Admit It... I Have An Addiction

To making these.... checkbook covers!
The cool thing about these covers is that there is a little pocket for your pen on the front.
No more digging around in your purse or asking the cashier for a pen...
it's right there.... handy, isn't it?

I got the free pattern and instructions from here.
This one is going to someone special for a gift.


Here are the other 2 I've made.
They are so quick and easy!
The bottom one is for a friend and the other one....... well, of course, it's for my checkbook!

I also sewed up some scrappy bookmarks yesterday. Just for the fun of it.




6 comments:

  1. So cute! You've done a great job on all of this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric, the checkbooks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the idea of having the pen pocket!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! I'll have to try my hand at this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, My son just went to the mailbox and brought home a package:) I just opened the prettiest gift!! The fabric is just beautiful - it's something I would have chosen for myself. And your sweet note brought tears to my eyes. I treasure both. Thank you so very, very much!!!

    ReplyDelete