In the Feb. 2010 issue of Quilter's World magazine is this pattern. The second I saw this, I knew I would have to make it for Lindsey.
She loves penguins!!
So the plan.......
Her birthday is in May, which gives me plenty of time to make this and possibly some things to go with it (blanket, stuffed penguin toy).
This also has decided the birthday party theme for me.........PENGUINS, IGLOOS, ICE FISHING.........
I have all kinds of ideas about how to incorporate this theme for her 3rd birthday.
Did I just say "3rd birthday"!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my, my baby will be 3!!
From this:
To this:
I love it and that is going to be such a cute party theme. She is adorable, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteOh my, they grow WAY too fast! Layton just turned 3 and Timber will be 2 in March! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteThat pillow is cute and I'm sure she'll love it!
Oh they grow so fast, don't they? And what a precious smile! The pillow is adorable, she will love it! blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDeleteThe pillow is just about as cute as she is. And I know exactly what you mean about them growing way too fast!
ReplyDeleteWe like penguins too! Well mostly Anna really likes them, so we like them with her. We tease her and say she is going to have inflatable penguins in front of her house at Christmas! Your party sounds fun and the pillow is adorable but my favorite is that scrumptous little face!
ReplyDelete