I've changed.......... Ok, I'll admit......
I've AGED!
So I thought I'd go back in time and see the changes that have occured.
Here I am at 5 months old with my Grandma...........

And then at 2 years old (I look like I was caught doing something I wasn't supposed to)..........
My baptism at age 12................
15 years old with my little sister, Jordan (who will be 20 years old in a couple of weeks!!)........

Had to throw one in of my handsome football player back in 1991 (can you see why I married him?).............

1992, High School graduation................
A big family group picture. I'm holding the baby (Ryan was 1 month old).. Ken is right behind me............
Our 10th anniversary cruise to Mexico in 2004................
But, you know, I'm ok with that. I've had a blessed life so far.
Raised by wonderful, Christian parents.
I've always known that I'm loved.
I've never gone to bed hungry or scared.
God has blessed me beyond compare. He has provided all my needs.
Yes, I've messed up (plenty of times!) but He has always been a constant in my life.
And, sure, I have wrinkles and sags and rolls and other tell-tale signs of being 35.
This is a good place to be.
Raising my family.
Married to my love.
Trusting in God every day.
Looking forward to the next 35 years.
I think you kinda look the same! I mean really, everyone gets older. I know that my high school picture would still look like me - just a lot younger! :)
ReplyDeleteAll your pictures are adorable- what neat pictures to look back on.
You were so cute all the way through! You must have been a joy to raise to your parents......one can see the light shining in your face. I just loved looking back over your photos.......we all change....but you have just progressed into even better! Enjoyed this post! blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDeleteLisa,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing such precious memories with us. I see so much of your girls in you - and the boys in your husband! Good to remember all the ways God has been faithful and blessed us like you have today! It sure blesses me.
oh what such pericious pictures. How time does go by so fast thanks for sharing,,
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa, thanks so much for sharing! Isn't it amazing how time goes, and things change!
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
You look great my dear! Very trustworthy face, that is what I see, and read.
ReplyDelete