Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For a 1st Birthday

This is what I worked on today.
My niece turns 1 year old on Sunday!
Since it is right after Christmas and I know she is bombarded with new toys, I wanted to make something that would be useful.
So she is getting her very 1st big-girl pillow case, complete with her initial appliqued on it......
and
........A matching little quilt and pillow for her baby dolls.

And now I need to go build a fire.. my feet are cold!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely present. Its so hard to think of what to give sometimes. Ellie Mae's dollies have fabulous linen and wardrobes of clothes. She loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, those are so cute!! love the applique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty Lisa. Such a good idea to make something that they can keep for years to com.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a first birthday!

    ReplyDelete