Friday... yeah! Last day of school until March 29th.




Looking forward to Spring Break. Although that doesn't mean that we will be able to slow down any. Actually when the kids are home, life is even busier.
My blogging has been so sporadic.
So I'll try and catch up with what has been going on....
-our Principal/Administrator search is almost over. 2 more meetings, 3 more interviews with the finalists, and then someone will be hired. I've been really praying that it will be the person that God desires to have in our school. The person who can make some much needed positive changes.
- Bear has a couple of ortho appts. We are starting Phase 2! All that means is that we are in the process of another 1 1/2 yrs of braces and appts every 6 weeks. And of course, money, money, money coming out of the Health Savings Account. Praying that we won't have to do any more oral surgery this time around!
- I'm missing crafting time. Quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, whatever. I miss it.
-Getting geared up for track and field season. This will be Ryan's first year to participate in track. He has always played baseball (since he was 4 years old!). This year he wants to try something new. Should be interesting. I'm not even totally sure what to expect.
-In the meantime, Bear will be playing baseball on the Majors team. He is really looking forward to this season. His coach is great. A neat Christian man who prays with his team before every game.
-In the back of my mind, I realize that Lindsey's birthday is only 1 1/2 months away. Maybe I'm just in denial about the fact that my baby will be 3! But she reminds us often saying, "My birthday coming up soon!!" Yes, Baby, it is.
-Dust bunnies are taking over!! Having hardwood floors does have some pros but also has cons. Such as, if you don't sweep and mop very often, the dust bunnies reproduce and they spring up all over. They hide under the furniture, in the corners, around the woodstove........uuugh, they are EVERWHERE!! Maybe today I'll get them rounded up.
So pretty much, that's my life today.
It may sound like I'm complaining and whining, but actually I am thankful for all these "things" that keep us busy.
God has blessed us with the ability to try new things, to be involved with activities we feel are important, and to be with each other.
He is always good.
He is always faithful.
He is always loving.
He is always near.
And every day I need a good, faithful, loving and nearby God!
You are busy!! Hope you find some time to craft soon!
ReplyDelete