Sunday, February 1, 2009

Joys of Having a Busy Baby...

Anybody else out there...

Ever have to clean up soggy raisin bran out of the bottom of the dishwasher?


Have to pick up a whole package of printer paper off the floor?


Have to pick out nasty cheerios from the heating vents?


Ever walk into the bathroom only to find 2 whole rolls of toilet paper unrolled all over?


Find a bottle of lotion squeezed out onto their bed?


Find curdled milk cups hidden away in a corner of the closet (all stacked up neatly on the back shelf)?


I'm curious... is it just my home or are there other busy little-one's terrorizing homes across the world?

Or is it just my home....

Where in the morning, a cuddly, warm baby with rosy cheeks climbs onto my bed and lays her sweet head on my head?

Where pink little lips pucker up and say , "nigh-nigh"? (interpret: night-night)

Where I get to cuddle and rub noses with the sweetest little baby on earth?...

I love having a busy baby!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm laughing. I had to pull a soggy toilet roll out of the bath this week. Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why they say babies are expensive. My daughter Stephie has very similar stories of her seventeen month old, I tell her it is in his genes. I think he is rather mild quite frankly. I always appreciated my "busy" babies when I would meet slug babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture....yes, I had these kinds of babies...three of them... now they are grown, and one I don't get to see much due to the Navy. Enjoy every spilt glass, every smile, every tiring moment. Too soon they pick up after themselves, get embarrassed to even smile at you and way too soon sprout wings and fly away. The title of much need mommy turns into just mom. I always refer to our baby days as our sweet years. Blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, sounds just like Jeffry. He loves to put rolls of toliet paper in the toliet. What a mess to clean up. God has given us the sweetest gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been there and done that....and loved every single minute of it! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMEN! Praise God for the little lovey, busy babies!

    ReplyDelete