Monday, February 2, 2009

Kaycie's Quilt - Front/Back

Kaycie has finally finished the front of her quilt. She did ALL the sewing for the front! (7 YEARS OLD!!)
I put together the back. She picked out the red flannel for the back but we didn't have enough so i put together 2 strips of left over squares to widen it to fit.

Here's the front:
And here is the back. It got all wrinkled when I flipped it over and for some reason it looks orangy-red but it's not. It's just a deep red. :


Now it's ready to get quilted. yeah! She will be so excited when she gets home from school to see that I have the back done.

6 comments:

  1. Great Job Kaycie, I am proud of you. Keep up the good work. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl! That's so great that she did this! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful job! Kaycie, you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is quite impressive. How cool will it be for her to have it to show here children some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have your children in 4-H and exhibit at your local fair!

    ReplyDelete