Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Hubby's Birthday

Today is Ken's 35th birthday!!! yikes-- i can't believe that!

I like to rub it in that he is 7 months older than I am. I'm still 34.... nannner, nannner, nanner!!



He was practicing being a Daddy even way back then.

Graduation Day--- 1992. That's me in the red gown right behind him.


High School Football-- 1992.


A picture of Ken & I from our cruise to Mexico. Our 10th Anniversary-- 2004.

I'm making fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for his birthday dinner. It's all his favorites!

Happy Birthday to my Husband, Kenny Brent!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Yummmo Like real fried chicken? real? Yummo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Your menu sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm Im pregnant and that sounds delisioso!! As my kids would say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture. Happy Birthday Ken.

    ReplyDelete