Spring Break!! yeah!!
Tomorrow we are taking off and won't be back until Wednesday night.
First it's off to a concert in the city, first one for my kids. Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, Addison Road, 10th Avenue North, and Hawk Nelson.
We are staying with family for the night.
And come Monday morning, we are heading over the mountain to go visit some other family for a couple days.
So, I will chat with you all when I return. (I'll probably have some pictures to share.)
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun, see you when you get back.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful vacation, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteHey Lisa-Hope you have a great little vacation. Enjoy your time away. Hope you have good weather to travel in. When r u coming this way again. Becky
ReplyDeleteThat was such a wonderfull concert. I am glad we were able to go together.
ReplyDelete