I'm commiting....
----My Marriage.
----My Family.
----Our Friendships.
----My Work.
----Our Deeds.
"Commit your works (ALL your works!!!) to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established."
Words in parentheses are my own addition.
The thoughts of an everyday Mommy and Wife--
----My Family.
"Commit your works (ALL your works!!!) to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established."
Words in parentheses are my own addition.
Great pics, Lisa!! Love how you share your life with us. I get blessed every time I come over here:) You look beautiful in that top pic. Who said happiness is the best cosmetic? Bless you and your beautiful family today.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post, and a great reminder that everything we do is better when we do it for the Lord.
ReplyDeleteAmen! Every inch, every corner, every moment!
ReplyDeleteHow very wonderful and inspiring! Just love the words and photos! blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I love it.
ReplyDelete