The garden area was poorly neglected last year and I had the bright idea of using no chemicals in the garden this year. Which means WEEDS!!!
So I have been routinely cleaning out the areas around the sprouts and disposing of the weeds out into the cow pasture.
I've envisioned when all my veggies come up, that it will look pretty with all the "patches" running in different directions and in smaller than normal rows. Like little "patchwork" blocks.
Radishes:
I have 8 tomato plants. They seem to be doing good:
It's about time to get the tomato tepees to support them, they are getting big enough!
Corn:
I have 2 different patches of corn going.
They are doing great. We have planted 2 kinds. Basic orange pumpkins and some white ones.
FUN!!
Lovely little bean sprouts:
Oh, your kids look like they have a wonderful summer ahead!! Love all these pics!! So much life and color and action:) Hope Lindsey is feeling better. You are so smart to enjoy that snuggle time. Mine are too big for that, so they tell me, and I have to bribe them to get on my lap! Bless you all!
ReplyDeletewow! this looks great! I am jealous of all the space you have. Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog...and super cute kiddos you have. :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome! We've gardened for quite a few years without any checmicals and it always turns out great- I'm sure yours will too!
ReplyDeleteHey Lisa-
ReplyDeleteOne more day of work for me and then it's summer for me as well. Can't wait. Congrats to the boys on all-stars how exciting. We sure miss you, I think it is time for a visit from you. Take Care Love-Becky
Love the banner picture, I honestly do it cooled me off just looking at it.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the garden, weeds are fine, just fine, no really they are fine. Oh wait, I was talking to you, I got into my garden brainwash loop there for a second. I've been suffering weed nightmares lately! My doctor said I needed a new perspective on weeds.
Had to come back and say that the word verification was "restoly", us pnw gardeners need a "restoly"
I like your patchwork garden! Neat!
ReplyDeleteI love your garden. How beautiful!
ReplyDelete