Wow, it's been awhile since I've updated here...
Yesterday was the last day of school! I am sooooo happy that the school year is over and we made it through.
I officially have a 2nd grader, 5th grader, and 7th grader now!
As for the garden..... boy, I have my hands full there.
Because the garden was not "worked" last summer, the weeds are taking over. In the midst of my cute little sprouts, there is a bed of green weeds coming up also.
I have decided to do my best to clean out the weeds around my veggies and not worry too much about the rest of the garden area.
I'm determined we'll get some food out of there this year!!
And just when I thought baseball season was over... think again!
Both the boys made the All-Stars team. It's double emotions.... proud and happy for them but also wishing that we could be done with the baseball schedule. Oh well, at least school is out so the schedule won't be as bad.
3 1/2 more weeks of ball!
Lindsey is still not sleeping well. And last night she started running a fever. So needless to say, I haven't slept well for quite awhile! I know someday she'll be a big girl and won't need Mommy and I'll be sad about it. So I'm trying to enjoy every snuggle and every tear.
I feel like I'm typing away on a newspaper article. How boring!! Sorry.
And the pictures have nothing to do with what I've typed... just some summery, fun photos.
I hope everyone has a great day.
HELLO SUMMER!!!!!
Congrats on your summer starting and the garden getting up and running! Hope that Lindsey feels better soon! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's boring at all! Great pics! Love your blog
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where you had disappeared to. I'm glad you're back and it wasn't boring to me!
ReplyDeleteIm so glad for you that summer is here. I know how much you love it! How great that the boys made the all star teams I'm so proud. i'm hoping to make a trip over sometime after our season is done. let me know a good time:)
ReplyDelete