Friday, October 30, 2009

2 More... I'm on a Roll!

Children of Israel (left) and The Walls of Jericho (right).
I completed 2 more blocks for my Bible quilt yesterday!
That means only 2 more to go and I'll be ready to decide on the layout design and sashing/borders.

7 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Go Lisa! They look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you always make such pretty quilts with the prettiest colors. How many quilts have you made in all. Have you ever thought about making one for a quilt show? Your work is lovely. blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look wonderful! I can't wait to see the top together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, Kathleen. YOu are so sweet! I have only completed 4 quilts and no, i've never thought of putting any in a quilt show.
    i'm not that confident in my work yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! Looking forward to getting to quilting. Decided to wait until after the holidays to get a good solid start. Keep up the inspiring posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these blocks. The colors are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete