For those friends and family who believe that Little Ms. Lindsey is an angel.....
Here is proof of her tantrums!!...

I actually don't really know what had made her so mad but it didn't help when I got the camera out... that made her even more angry....

She cried for about 5 minutes, then got up and started playing. I guess she just needed to get her frustration out.
Psalm 4:4 -5----
"Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
And put your trust in the Lord."
She's even cute throwing a tantrum. :0)
ReplyDeleteLisa, I'm sorry but she's darling even when riled:) And your floor is spotless!! How on earth do you do that? Love the verse. But then I love all your posts! Bless you and L. today.
ReplyDeleteLisa you must have provoked that beautiful little girl:)
ReplyDeleteShe's cute even throwing a fit. Some day she will love you for this post.Becky
She is still an angle.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. My daughter throws fits too. They don't work, but she keeps throwing them....
ReplyDelete