Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yep, It's D-O-N-E!

The "girly" coin quilt is now, as I type, being cuddled and loved in the bed of my little one. She is all snuggled in tight and cozy, comfy!

I took these pictures this morning when I finished the binding. Lindsey kept saying, "More pictures, Mommy, more!"

So here is another adorable shot:
I'm pleased with how it turned out. The pink sweatshirt material for the backing was not the easiest to work with! But in the end, I like the softness of it.

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all."
---- 2 Thessalonians 3: 16


8 comments:

  1. Very nice, Lisa. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    This turned out so beautiful! And the photos of Lindsey with it are just precious- you can tell she is so in love with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful fall project before a cold winter! Lindsey is so sweet - she looks like an angel in these pics:) I know you love snuggling with her in her new quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, it is just beautiful! And she is absolutely precious, I can tell she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL quilt and it looks so soft and cuddly! Now that I'm learning how to sew, your posts make me excited about learning to quilt someday. I've saved scraps from the kids favorite outfits as they've grown up - looking forward to putting them together in a quilt.... someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet quilt! (And sweet pictures too!) Way to go. You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks so cute wrapped up in it:)

    ReplyDelete