I think for most quilters, we spend alot of time making projects for other people. Which means that the fabric we work with isn't always a fabric of our choice. Alot of times it means working with colors or prints or styles that aren't necessarily our "taste".
This is true for me. Even though I've only completed 4 quilts, only 1 of them was my "style".
Well, now I'm really hoping to win this giveaway at Pumpkin Patch Primitive Quilts because it is so my STYLE!!
The fabric is country, rustic, primitive, cozy.... all those good things that I like!
I would love to add this fabric to my stash, especially since I was really wanting to make a Fall themed quilt soon. The colors would be great for that!
So help me out, if you go and check out this giveaway, please mention that I sent you. That gives me an extra entry. Thanks a bunch!!
(by the way, I want to tell my bestest buddy, Marla, thank you so much for the fabric! I was checking out some quilt designs last night that I want to use some of it for. Love you!)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteNeat! I went over to get your name in the pot an extra time but can't find the giveaway! Help:)
Thanks Laura. I don't know what is going on. I checked my link and it says that the link is broken. I'm not sure what that means.
ReplyDeleteIf you go to www.pumpkinpatchprimitivequiltshoppe.blogspot.com and go to the Oct. 18th post, that's the giveaway post.
You are so sweet to try and help me out!
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteWow - what a neat blog and beautiful quilting stuff!! The second link you posted worked fine - I kept going to their website instead originally. I entered for you so if you win from my end I will definitely let you know:)
Okay Lisa, I went over and put your name in and left a veiled threat, not really, well sort of, I just said I would feel really bad if you didn't win. Really bad. Keep up the quilting your are inspiring me, hopefully I will get beyond folding, stacking and arranging all the material I keep around. This winter perhaps! I probably should just for saftey reasons, all my fabric that I keep, well all of it really, is stored upstairs and the second floor could become the first floor if you know what I mean!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I went over and put in your name! Take care!