Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quilters Generosity

I think quilters must be some of the most generous people around!

Every time I check my blogroll to read my favorites, I come across quilters having giveaways.

Giveaways for:

- fabric

- patterns

- quilts

- blocks

etc....

Alot of times, all they ask of the person entering their contest is for a quick blog post about their giveaway.

I haven't done this because I intended for my blog to be for friends and family to keep updated on my family. I didn't want it to turn into a place for all my giveaway entries. But from time to time, I may have posts referring to a certain giveaway that I'm hoping to win.

Here I go, I am posting about a giveaway that would be great to win:

Hawthorne Threads is opening a fabric shop . So, for their grand opening they are offering a pattern and some fabric.

When I saw the fabric being offered, I instantly thought about a pretty, little-girl quilt!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Please thank a Veteran today for his/her service to our country!

3 comments:

  1. Will do! Happy Veterans day to all.

    PS: I love giveaways and that fabric looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is beautiful fabric! I'll go check them out, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I always love your blog, no matter what you post about! The fabric is beautiful and I hope you win! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete