This morning I woke up a little early and decided to revisit my rage here on my blog. But during the night my computer had done a security scan and needed restarted.
THANK GOD!
Because instead of sitting down here, I picked up my Bible.
It's amazing how He speaks. I prayed for wisdom and guidance.... and He provided.
The devotion for today is Psalm 62. Beautiful psalm.
verse 8-- Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.
Holy cow... did I need that first thing this morning!
Why do I think that everything has to be on my schedule and done how I like it? His timing is perfect; mine is flawed and selfish.
My eyes have been opened and refreshed this morning. I'm seeing things in a different Light.
My dear blog friend, Laura, had this on her post yesterday:
In time of trouble say,
First, He brought me here. It is by His will I am in this place; in that I will rest.
Next, He will keep me in His love and give me grace in this trial to behave as His child.
Then, He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me the lessons He means for me to learn, and working in me the grace He intends for me.
Last, in His good time, He can bring me out again, how and when only He knows.
Say, I am here;
by God's appointment,
In God's keeping,
Under His training,
For His time.
---from Humility
You so don't need to apologize. We all need to vent sometimes- sometimes it even brings us closer to the Lord when we then step back and look at what's going on. I'm glad you had the time to read your Bible while the computer was "down," the Lord speaks in great ways when we really need it! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa, You've given me encouragement to keep going to, knowing I posted something that meant something to you. God is so good- and like you said, His timing is incredible! Praying you have a blessed day today.
ReplyDeleteI can understand how you feel. Lisa, I homeschooled our 3 children for 8 years. They learned how to read from me, how to do all of the math, and all of the major things in English, plus history, and science. We had a wonderful time and God blessed us as we went through it. We had our church family, our friends.......my children were very sociable and everyone accepted my decision on homeschooling. When we moved out to where we are now, My children were in their teens and there were things they wanted to do, like sports, and such.Through a lot of prayer we made the decision to try public school. The children at that school,jut took my childern in like family. My children also scored high on their placement tests and had no trouble with their work in public school. I have since had two graduate and the last one will graduate next year. I am so glad that I homeschooled my children.......it was a wonderful time..........and I am so thankful for the public shcool that in the last years my children went to. Trust how you feel, trust God's direction. There are wonderful curriculums out there for homeschoolers. Blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDelete