I've got the spring-is-in-the-air, i-wanna-plant-some-things bug.
My sewing and quilting projects have taken a back seat to dirty fingernails and dreams of a perfect garden.
We had another beautiful day here. And though I know that the rains will return, I'm enjoying every second of this weather!
This is what I picked up at the store the other day.
The startings of an herb garden....
-English thyme
-Italian oregano
-Peppermint
-Lavendar
-Rosemary
-Sage
-Sweet basil (seed)
-Chives (seed)
And to get a jump start on veggies for the garden, I grabbed up broccoli and lettuce seed.
Garden plans are coming along!
Anybody else caught the bug?
ME! I've got the bug! I will be starting my seeds indoors next month. I just ordered all my veges, herbs and a pear tree. Can't wait! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you come back soon.
ReplyDeleteI don't have it quite yet. I guess we just haven't had enough sunny days......or just the thought of how much work our garden is going to be may be holding me back slightly too! :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, not yet, but your blog is helping it along! Now I want to go plant some flower seeds. Like RIGHT now...
ReplyDeleteOh, aren't herbs the best!! I love them more than almost anything. They are so fragrant and green. I bet you grow great lavender down there, too! Here it's too wet:( Happy planting, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteI heard that it was gardening weather up there recently! Yea, always so inspiring to start planting for the spring! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAn herb garden is so wonderful to grow! You know that by visiting my blog, I have the planting bug all of the time!{: Enjoy your planting time. Blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDelete