All of us had different activities in mind....
For Lindsey it was stripping down to "take a bath" in the puddle. Well at least until Mommy said ,"absolutely not!!". It was only 60 degrees today, not naked-let-it-all-hang-out weather, for goodness sake!
barefoot, of course...
the boys were anxious to take apart some wood pallets that were free at the lumber yard. they have some ambitious plans for it all....
shoveling the poop... so glamorous!!!...

We had some old outdoor carpet-type stuff rolled up in the corner of the garden. So I laid it out between the boxes to be weed crushers!...
Kaycie was the photographer today. She did manage to get a shot of herself though....

Ken is in Dallas TX for the week. It's his yearly conference for work. So far we've done all right without him. The kids are staying busy. Bedtime is a bit rough for the little one. She's Daddy's girl and he's not here to rub her back.
Ken is in Dallas TX for the week. It's his yearly conference for work. So far we've done all right without him. The kids are staying busy. Bedtime is a bit rough for the little one. She's Daddy's girl and he's not here to rub her back.
Mommy is trying to fill his shoes but it's hard when they are a size 14!!!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Lisa, Great pics! So neat that you involve your kids in everything. Raised beds are so neat and I've wanted to do those for years! So much less weeding and bending:) I bet you'll have a wonderful garden this year!
ReplyDeleteSize 14?!!!!!!! Wowsa!
ReplyDeleteWe had good weather yesterday too! It's funny, when I was in town I looked at my thermostat in the van and it said "61." I thought, woo hoo, that's a nice temperature! Windows rolled down and lovin it. Our high during the year is usually only like 75 so 61 is pretty warm!