I have bunches of those kinds of pictures. And alot of them are my very favorites. They are just so real, and so perfect.... for blackmail, that is. You guys are getting a sneak preview.
Yes, Kyle, you used to take baths with your little sister. I can just hear him now. "Uuuuckkk, Mom. You let us take baths together!!!" (don't worry, that's just a birth mark on Kaycie's chest)
Gotta love those potty training days.
Mommy's bathing suit and brother's goggles. Silly girl!
Yes, that is actually his face. It was pretty scary at the time (accidentally jabbed in the face with a stick. Broken nose and many vision checks. It all turned out ok.) But to look back, i can't believe the color of purple that his face was! - and this picture was not the worst of it. It got worse as the days went by. he was purple for over 2 months!
Don't tell her that I put this one on here, ok? She dislikes this picture very much. (I love it!) oh, by the way, that's mud. she fell in a puddle.
Thanks for taking a walk into the past with me. I'm sure my kids will love the fact that these pictures are now on my blog. But they are so cute, they should'nt be saved away on the computer, never to be seen again. Right?
Okay, I'm finally catching-up with the blogworld. These pictures are SO funny. Makes me want to dig-up some of ours. :)
ReplyDeleteThank is funny. Thanks for sharing those photos.
ReplyDeleteaww, the one of your "mud-faced" daughter just makes me go awwwww....
ReplyDelete