Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Ponytail

Lindsey's hair is now long enough to pull into a little curly-q of a ponytail. of course i had to pull and pull and smooth it to get it in the tiny rubber band.

And here she is soooo very proud of it:

Such a milestone in a little girls life!!

Maybe it's more exciting for Mommy than for her.




6 comments:

  1. Lisa she looks way to grown up, where did your baby go? Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I was just browsing blogs and ran across yours. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet. I love the middle picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! She looks adorable! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where does the time go? Jeffry will be 2 on April 3rd. My baby is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lisa, I agree....beautiful! It's so precious to watch them grow!

    ReplyDelete