Thursday, February 5, 2009

If You Have a Weak Stomach, Don't Look!

The face of innocence, right?.....


Wrong!!!.....................



Look what she brought me after a little tromp through the fields out back.............

Thanks so much, McKenzie! I've always wanted an elk bone/hoof on my porch!

7 comments:

  1. Ewww
    Thats their way of showing how much they love you. Like cats dumping mice at the back door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, you know that saying "boys will be boys" ? I think that is the same with dogs. Dogs will be dogs! LOL. No matter how much I tell Sophie DONT EAT THAT! She lowers her head and watches me walk away.. and then she eats it. Still got to love them anyway! blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Dog Mckenzie now you know there are elk in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhoh Lisa, I thought your point of inspiration for me was going to be getting my quilting finally going, now I see it is to awaken a memory of what dogs bring to you from the woods. What did the kids think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still chuckling at your kids' responses!

    ReplyDelete