Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Morning

I seem to get more accomplished in the mornings if I start it off right, by reading my Bible with a cup of coffee in hand.
Maybe it puts me in a mood to do more, maybe it lifts my spirits enough to keep me moving.

This is what my morning has been like so far:
-- started a cozy fire.
-- went out to feed the animals and let the chickens out.
-- kids up and off to school

--Ephesians 2:8-10 My Bible time



-- made some delicious banana bars.

-- got bread dough rising and ready for baking soon



-- gave Lindsey a bubble bath, her favorite!

-- got a load of dishes in the dishwasher & a load of laundry in the washing machine.

-- went outside and "Febrezed" the new truck. Previous owners were smokers, ick!


-- finally got pictures in my LOVE frame that I got for Christmas from my sister. I haven't been sure what to put in it. I decided on a picture of Ken (4 yrs old), our high school prom picture (1992), and a picture of me (3 yrs. old ?)




-- The kids made these little scrapbook albums about 4 years ago, I think it's time to do it again. So I'm going to get the supplies ready so that they can work on them (maybe this weekend).

-- Got information about youth soccer (Kaycie wants to play again).

-- Made dentist appts. One for me, and one for Kyle.

-- now I'm taking a break. Reading my favorite blogs, checking emails. And looking forward to watching Fireproof tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a productive morning. I wish I did not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the morning and work throughout the day. I just love the way you put your pictures together..such a sweet idea. Also the little scrapbooks are so darling! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete