Boy, it's been awhile since i've been on here. we had a busy week last week.
With all the valentine's parties at school, a field trip, basketball games and practices, and then on saturday my little brother was married.
I only have rehearsal pics right now. Maybe later i'll put up some of the wedding photos.
Levi & Sara at the rehearsal
It was a simple, beautiful wedding. I had my box of tissues right beside me, and i used them! Levi sang the most precious love song to Sara and i'm not sure there were many dry eyes in the church.
Kyle was a wonderful ring bearer
The reception was a blast! We had a great dinner, and the dancing was so much fun. Everybody got out on the dance floor. The littler kids were having the best time dancing around. We danced and partied until almost 11 pm.
Kaycie sure was a cute flower girl
Our sweet Amaris. Very excited that her mommy & daddy are getting married!
I was wondering if you had a busy weekend or something. They look very happy!
ReplyDeleteSounds very nice. I am so glad they got married. May God bless there marriage.
ReplyDeleteI want wedding pics!!!
ReplyDelete