A fellow blogger has recently given me an award. I am flattered, although I'm not really sure what to do with it.
I've seen other blogs get "awards" from readers, but I never dreamed I'd get one.
Thanks Lanny!
But since I don't know what to do, or if there are certain rules to accepting an award, I'm going to leave it at that.
Lanny, I appreciate the fact that you enjoy my blog, as I enjoy reading yours.
If anybody reading this has not read Lanny's blog, you should take a peek. (www.itsthedirt.blogspot.com ) Because I don't know Lanny personally (face-to-face), I'm not sure whether she is funny on purpose or if it's just her. I'm thinking it's just who she is.
But almost every time I read her blog, I am giggling to myself. Funny, funny lady.
So again, Thanks Lanny! And I'll be "chatting" with ya soon. Blog-to-blog.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Lisa! I enjoy your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to do anything with it but accept it. And know that I am a huge supporter of your life as is. Hey thanks for the compliment to me, I am so glad I make you giggle. My girls giggle even when I'm dead dog serious! That is why they are usually in big fat ugly trouble!
ReplyDelete