Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Being Productive

After doing absolutely NOTHING yesterday because of a sick baby, I felt the need to accomplish something today.
Lindsey is not running a fever anymore which means I was able to get off the couch.

  • I baked 2 loaves of bread.
  • moved the treadmill to a better location
  • rearranged the living room furniture
  • dusted under furniture and around the computer area (how does that area get so gross?!)
  • did 2 loads of laundry
  • organized the bookshelf (again!)

I'm pleased with what I got done. My only problem is: now I have to figure out what to make for dinner (is it really 5:00 already?)

I'm sure you all can relate to the it's-getting-time-to create-a-meal-and-I-have-nothing-ready feeling!

So I guess I better get away from the computer and go look through the cupboards to find an amazing meal for my family... ha ha.

6 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray for Productive day!

    Hope you found something to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a very productive day! What did you end up eating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been very busy! Have a great weekend, blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it when that happens! Getting things done usually puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I should so be cleaning my house right now. . . thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When that happens to me we have breakfast for dinner.

    ReplyDelete