They run down the ramp together...
...then jump off the end, as high as possible!
Now, shouldn't every goat and little boy have this kind of fun?
They're gonna try goat bare back ridin! (don't worry, i told kyle not to put his full weight on her back).
I have not been on your blog for a while. I love the pictures of the goat and Kyle.
ReplyDeleteGoats are just way too much fun. Hey I have a little sumpin sumpin for you.
ReplyDeleteThats so cute, they look like they are having so much fun.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I didn't realize that goats were that social. What fun memories Kyle is going to have!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the note. I appreciate it. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one. Yes Terri and I are great friends. Shes a wonderful person. PS. I just love the quilt you have posted. I am a quilter and am in love with so many different styles of quilts. That one is really cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time they are having. Just love the pictures! blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDeleteOh hey, elk leg lady, I gave you an award over at my Sunday post. Whatcha been chewing on lately?
ReplyDelete