
My 10 year old son picked out this fabric for his quilt.
I think it will make a nice throw quilt for him.

My neighbor lady gave Kaycie and I a box of fabric. Some just scraps and others full yardage pieces!
She and Kaycie have a special connection because they both love horses.

This one is my favorite. I have always liked maps. And to have a map on fabric is even better!

This little-girlish flannel was also in the box.
I have ideas swirling around in my head...
I love that map fabric too. So cute.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I insist, since you have a horse lover in the family you all have got to listen to Little Britches, Father and I Were Ranchers and Man of the Family, by Ralph Moody. But really your whole family should listen to it all together!! Your husband would love it. I guarantee it, honest! Our local library has it for down loading to your computer and/or ipod type thing.
ReplyDeleteooh new fabric. I love looking at what I have and coming up with an idea for a new quilt.
ReplyDelete