Easter egg decorating was a riot!! Lindsey was so funny!
I'll just say that the word "gentle" is not in her vocabulary yet. Those poor eggs will never be the same!
In fact, I believe she "slam-dunked" a few of them.
Here she is with my Mom:
This is my little sister, Becca, and Ryan:
So proud of her pretty eggs!:
Very fitting. Jesus has already provided our "bail-out" in the form of His death and resurrection!
Easter dinner was sooooo good! I love a good, old-fashioned ham and mashed potatoes. yum!
The kids participated in the community egg hunt at a local park. It was cold and windy, but fun.
I hope you all had a blessed Easter just as we did.
Oh no, your poor little Angel Lindsay She looks like she is on the mend now. I was just catching up on my Easter blog reading.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you all had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like fun! I love your new header picture.
ReplyDeleteLisa,
ReplyDeleteThese pics are so great! They helped me share a little in the egg coloring excitement I missed so much here. I know Lindsey loved slam-dunking her eggs:) Your kids and little Amaris are just beautiful. Bless you all!
Im glad you had a great weekend with your family.
ReplyDeleteLooks like alot of fun! That little Lindsay...LOL!
ReplyDelete