It's a historic landmark with trails that meander around the grounds and through the woods.
The kids love to be in charge of the camera, and I enjoy letting them search out photo opportunities. Sometimes I'm amazed at the shots they capture.
These are all pictures that they took.
Maybe I have some young photographers on my hands!
I'm always amazed at God's Creation...
the beauty that He has provided for us to enjoy...
I love to be in the woods and just close my eyes...
... smell the dirt, the trees, the grass, the moss...
... hear the birds, the stream, the wind...
Kaycie took a close-up picture of herself. She wanted me to delete it... No Way! I think it is so pretty!
God is Good!
ReplyDeleteIt is so pretty and yes...future phographers all over the place.
ReplyDeleteWalking in the woods is one of our favorite things! They did a great job with the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love your nature shots. what a beautiful part of the world. Hope your little princess is on the mend and has no more medical mishaps. Julie xx
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool post! What a beautiful spot! Its so fun to see things through the eyes of your kids.
ReplyDeleteWow, Lisa! I'm catching up on my blog reading and your pics - your kid's pics - are awesome! God is so good to give us such beauty, often in the ordinary but extraordinary things like trees and flowers - and kids:)
ReplyDelete