Wednesday, June 3, 2009

United We Stand

I'm so excited about this one!!!

The quilt top is complete....

I'm calling it "United We Stand" because the inspiration fabric is from Robert Kaufman's United We Stand line.

Kyle picked out the fabrics... all except the light blue chambray in the borders and sashing. I found that stashed away in a box (I'd forgotten I even had it).

I know he is going to love this quilt when I get it done.



6 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a great job! I love the colors of all of the fabric you and Kyle picked out!This will be cherished for years to come! Blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. You do great work, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo! You found some sewing time. Ü
    Great job on the quilt. It's difficult for me to make a quilt male enough. He must really love that one. Being prior Navy, I love the military theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    That looks really great! Did you come up with that design yourself? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful. Kyle always did have an eye for coordinating colors, not in a bad way...LOL! But his taste is always consistant. How are your beauties i miss them all so much especially this time of year! Baseball!!!! The kids and I talk about you all alot during the season. BTW, I love the verse your pondering I love to think on those loving ways that he is constantly molding us to be his bride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so great Lisa! Way to go. And I'm insanely jealous of your garden. You blow me away!

    ReplyDelete