I'm already seeing school supplies in the store.... uuuughhh!!
Just let me enjoy these days of sun and swimming.
The kids and I are reading through the Left Behind: Kid Series. So far, so good! They are really liking it.
Each day when Lindsey is down for her nap, we spread a blanket in the yard under the tree and I read out loud. It's so relaxing and wonderful!
"You have set all the borders of the earth;
You have made summer and winter."
Psalm 74: 17
Glad you mentioned the Left Behind books - been thinking about reading those with the kids for a while now.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe summer is going by so fast either. I can't stand it!
I can see how you would feel that way!
ReplyDeleteI love your swimming spot! Wow! I'm sad that summer is flying by but we have to enjoy every minute and it looks like you all are:)
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking the very same thing yesterday when I saw all the school supplies. My kiddos are going to p.s. this year so this is a huge adjustment for us all.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your summer!
Oh I know how you feel. My youngest son will be a junior this year...one of the busiest years of high school. Then next year...a senior and my nest will be completely empty. Summer time off just does not seem long enough. It's the same with Christmas holidays.And the same goes with childhood. Little ones grow up so quickly. Before you know it....they are sprouting their wings and flying away. Enjoy the remaining summer days! blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDeleteI so agree-it's going way way to fast here too.
ReplyDelete