Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Have I Mentioned Before.....

.... That I love Fall? I'm pretty sure I have.

Kyle... Fall 2003


This time of year always fills me with wonder at God's amazing creation and the awesome beauty we get to witness as He changes the seasons.



Kaycie--- Fall 2006

I love the smells. Outside smells earthy, clean, and fresh.
Inside smells like gingerbread baking and pumpkin pie spice.


The air just feels so crisp in the mornings when I go out to take care of the animals.


I hope you all are enjoying every day of this wonderful season.


Take time to look around. Notice the beautiful colors, smell the fresh air, and take time to taste some old-fashioned goodies.


HAPPY FALL!!!!


Ryan--- Fall 2005

Lindsey-- Fall 2008


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I was letting Fall pass me by. Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your kids are just adorable! :) I esp. love that picture of Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too love fall. its not too hot, not too cold. fall is just right!!! i'm glad i am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite season of the year. I love the pictures! I couldn't believe it when you told me you had 30 pumpkins this year. I thought I was doing good with 7! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is also my favorite time of the year! Even though here we've still had 95+ degrees! Love the pictures of the pumpkins!

    Take care, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete