Football season is over!
The boys had their final games yesterday at The Football Jamboree.
Kyle's team ended up with a 3rd place trophy and Ryan's team received 1st!
It was a good day of football!!
So now I'm looking forward to a slower pace of life for the next few weeks (until basketball starts... uuugghh).
Maybe some time to:
-work on my quilts in progress....
- clean up the garden....
- get started on some homemade Christmas gifts....
- enjoy taking walks in the falling leaves....
- read some books that have been collecting dust on my nightstand....
- focus on my time with Jesus...
There are alot of things I'm planning on doing with our spare time now. So I guess it's not really spare time anymore if I already have it all planned out...
"Let your eyes look straight ahead,
And your eyelids look right before you.
Ponder the path of your feet,
And let all your ways be established."
--- Proverbs 4: 25 & 26
Yes, now for some Lisa time:) I especially love the Jesus time and making homemade Christmas gifts, though they all sound great!!
ReplyDelete