I guess it's actually goatsitting.
The people who lived here before us are now returning to the area and had nowhere to keep the goats while they look for a house.
So here they are. The goats are back where they used to live.
Poor Daisy. It's been 4 against 1. But after a couple days, they are finally beginning to get along!
Hazel, Clara, Licorice, and Dottie.
Here is Daisy (our little goat) and Hazel. They were the first ones to make friends. The others stood off to watch.
We may get to keep Hazel. The owners said that they might not have room for all of them and Daisy could use a friend.
We did have Daisy's sister (Cricket) but a year ago we had a cougar incident... no more Cricket.
The kids are having a great time with the extra animals. It's like goat rodeo here every afternoon!
Cute pics! I hope you get to keep Hazel-everyone needs a friend even a goat named Daisy :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun. I bet that is just a blast.
ReplyDeleteI love the names of the goats! Thanks for signing up for my giveaway and good luck!
ReplyDeleteCatherine
How cute they all are. I have not yet gotten any goats although I have been thinking about it. Blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDelete