Ok, I know it has been almost a whole week since I've posted anything here!!
But... I've been sick and the little one has pneumonia in her left lung.
So that's my official excuse for not being at my blog.
Thank God we got her to the Dr. early enough to keep her from having to be hospitalized but she is on some heavy-duty antibiotics.
Hopefully we'll be back to our regular routine soon.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please take care of your little one and yourself! That is not an excuse that just is.
ReplyDeleteTake care of that little Lindsey and yourself Lisa. Love-Becky
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa, take good care of your little one and yourself. So sorry you are not feeling well. Have a blessed Easter. blessings, Kathleen
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you and Lindsey have been sick! Get lots of rest and have a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that you are resting and helping her to get better. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better. Jeffry is sick again. Im praying for you.
ReplyDelete