Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stitches

This has been a rough April for Lindsey! First was pneumonia a couple of weeks ago and now 8 stitches in the chin!!


Poor Baby, she's not going trust ANY Doctors or Nurses. Every time she sees one lately, she gets poked with a needle!!

It happened yesterday morning. I got out of the shower and she decided to climb into the shower stall. Her little feet came flying out from behind her (slippery, wet shower) and her chin came full-force down onto the door frame of the shower stall.

We spent 2 hours in the Urgent Care Clinic and she ended up with 8 stitches!! (2 on the inside, 6 on the outside).

Afterwards, she and I went to McDonald's and shared a vanilla shake. She deserved a treat after that rough morning.

6 comments:

  1. Ouch! That hurt just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor thing. And poor mommy too. It's rough to watch your baby go through something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to give poor Lindsey a hug for me. I remember Carson & Garrett's stitches it hurts you as much as them. Take Care. Love-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby. I dont think she needs to keep up with Jeffry anymore. LOL. I hope it goes well taking them out. I removed Jeffry's myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my lindsey love!!! And her birthday just a week away! Give her kisses for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your little angel remembers that vanilla shake and not those mean stitches!! You are such a good mom. And Lindsey is growing so fast:)

    ReplyDelete