On the way down the coast Friday to head to the baseball tournament, the kids were getting a bit antsy in the car. I'm sure you know how it goes:
"Slug bug!!"
"No, I said it first!!"
"No you didn't!"....
"Stop staring at me!"
"I wasn't staring."
"Yes you were!"...
"Can we listen to Mark Shultz?"
"No I want to listen to Mercy Me."
"Mom, I asked first.!"..
Ok, so time for a break!!!
We decided to take a little break at one of the day-use parks along the way.
It was absolutely beautiful on the beach... windy, but warm.
The kids had a great time playing run-away from the waves!
We all got our feet wet and some sand in our toes.
Perfect solution to car-weary-whines!
ha! car rides with kids are soooooo much fun. ;)
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a great time at the beach though- way to make the stop Mom! :)
Great pics once again! Your kids look like they're having a wonderful summer!
ReplyDeleteOh, how precious! Some of our favorite family memories are of those on the beach! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDelete