Last week we made a "date" with my Dad to go crabbing at the docks in town.
We had such a good time. The crabbing wasn't great (we only ended up with about 20 Red Rocks) but we still enjoyed each other's company.
Do you see my little "Papa's Girl" in there?...
Lindsey liked watching the boats go by in the harbor.
Kaycie liked the sea lions swimming around.
And the boys had fun just tossing their fishin' lines in to catch little perch and bullheads. (none were keeper size).
I love this picture of my boys with their Grandpa...
"Speak to the earth, and it will teach you;
And the fish of the sea will explain to you.
Who among all these does not know
That the hand of the Lord has done this,
In whose hand is the life of every living thing,
And the breath of all mankind?"
--- Job 12: 8 -10
Wow- that's awesome! Our crabbing season doesn't start till this winter. You're lucky to have it early! Plus, the starfish is so cute- how appropriate that it's pink!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I remember going crabbing with my grandfather. I love the starfish. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow fun for all of you to enjoy a day together, doing something fun! I love the starfish!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun Lisa! What did you do with the pretty pink starfish?
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Your haul was much more fruitful than ours. :) Although we did catch a Jellyfish - why didn't I get a picture of that?
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures, they show what a wonderful time you all had. Poignant verse.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Good learning opportunity. You can go home and research starfish together on the internet.
ReplyDelete